CALL FOR WORK
DEADLINE MOVED TO Sept. 25th
Oct 31st – Nov 24th
Sat., Nov 10th, 3-5 pm
Awards at 4pm
Fourth Fridays at the Tri-Main
Nov 23rd, 5-8pm
Open to all artists eighteen years and older, in all media, except video:
Painting Mixed Media
Original Prints Drawing Photography Pastel Textiles Sculpture
Awards: FIRST, SECOND, THIRD PLACE
Juried Submission Guidelines:
- Early bird entry: $25/1, $35/2 postmarked/emailed by Aug 11th, ‘12
- Sept 25th image entry DEADLINE: $30/1 non-refundable single entry or $45/2 and $10 for each additional entry. Send digital images as email attachment or mail CD disc. All digital images should be JPG, 8”x10”, 300 dpi, RGB color mode. Organize disk with each JPG having image title, media and size. Asking price is understood to include a non-member commission of 40%. Our preference is ‘works for sale’ in this show, if possible.
- Up to three images for each piece of sculpture will count as one entry.
- Entry fee is non-refundable.
- Work submitted must be available for the duration of the show.
- Impact Artists’ Gallery reserves the right to reproduce images for promotional purposes. Credit will be given, wherever possible.
- Please pick up hand delivered art promptly between 2-4pm on 9/24.
- 40% or non-members
- 30% associate members
- 20% to full members
- Please price accordingly.
- Hung works may not exceed 60 inches in width. Sculpture must be no larger than three feet in diameter and 60 pounds. Maximum weight for shipping container with art 80 pounds.
- All two-dimensional work must be ready to hang – no saw-tooth hangers accepted
- Where applicable:
- Consider using Plexiglass
- Work must be suitably framed.
- Return shipping must be prepaid and the official pre-paid label enclosed with art. Remember to include the gallery/site ‘pickup charge’ in these arrangements.
- Shipping insurance is the responsibility of the artist.
- No loose peanutsallowed in packing or carton will be returned un-exhibited.
- $15 per shipped container.
Although utmost care will be given to all art work, Impact Artists’ Gallery, its members or volunteers and the Tri-Main Center will NOT assume responsibility for any damage or loss.
Impact Artists Gallery carries no insurance
for work hung in the gallery. You are
advised to verify that your work is covered by your homeowner’s insurance.
- Correctly labeled images on CD or email
- Complete entry form. Remember to note the date you emailed your images. Incomplete or late entries will be rejected. Mail with your check.
- Write a check for the correct number of images made payable to:
Impact Artists’ Gallery
- Mail packet to:
Impact Artists Gallery
c/o Fall National Juried Exhibition
Suite 545 Tri-Main Center
2495 Main Street
Buffalo, New York 14214
- For CD return, include SASE (bubble).
Time Line: 2012
- Sept 15th: postmarked CD or emailed image entry DEADLINE.
- Members earlier DEADLINE Sept 5th
- Oct 11th: All A/R notifications mailed.
- Oct 26th 11am-8pm and Sat. Oct 27th 11am – 4pm: DEADLINE for receiving accepted works.
- Oct 31st: Fall National Juried Exhibition 2012 opens.
- Nov 10th: Saturday Reception 3-5pm, awards at 4pm.
- Fourth Friday at the Tri-Main – Nov 23rd, 5-8pm, open studios event
- Artists are expected to attend receptions to discuss their art
- Hand delivered works MUST to be picked up 2-4pm on Sat., Nov 24th by you or anyone with your receipt. Shipped artwork will be returned after Nov 28th. The Gallery needs to be empty for the next hanging.
(Call prior to coming.)
Email your Artist Statement and/or Bio for the exhibition’s gallery book of participating artists to
Impact Artists Gallery viewing hours
Saturdays 11-2pm or by appointment
Gift certificates and payment plans now available.
City, State, Zip
I have read and agree to all conditions stated
in this prospectus.
Check if Impact Artists’ Member _____
Entry #1 Fall National Juried Exhibition 2012
Entry #2 Fall National Juried Exhibition 2012
Entry #3 Fall National Juried Exhibition 2012
call 716-835-6817 leave message for Joan
This part of the form will be returned to you.
Fall National Juried Exhibition 2012
Entry # 1 Title
Entry # 2 Title
Entry # 3 Title
DATE YOUR IMAGES WERE EMAILED ________
This form may be copied.